Deerhunter Muflon Winter Gloves - Real Edge Camouflage
Muflon - Don't settle for second-best!
The muflon in Europe originally stemmed from Sardinia and Corsica, and spread through Asia Minor and Central Asia to Mongolia. Since the beginning of the nineteenth century, it has been introduced to several countries in central and northern Europe, where the ram’s large horns have become sought-after hunting trophies. The muflon sheep has acute senses, particularly its sight, hearing and sense of smell. It readily adapts to its natural surroundings and climatic changes, and is a difficult quarry which calls for endurance and focus on the part of the hunter. It is these characteristics which have inspired us at Deerhunter – we must learn from nature to become better at negotiating the great outdoors, and the better we become, the greater our success. One of the ingredients of this success is modern apparel. It takes single-mindedness to continually develop new and contemporary equipment which matches the challenges involved in fulfilling truly ambitious goals such as taking home the mouflon as a hunting trophy. We have therefore decided to celebrate our 30th anniversary with a solid high-end range called Muflon. The range is a reward for all our loyal customers worldwide – the true Deerhunters. Thank you for the first 30 years – you deserve the best! The Muflon range marks a new beginning, and one which we are delighted to share with you.
Muflon incorporates Thinsulate insulation and Deer-Tex membrane with a five-year warranty. The range is available in three different colours: Art Green, Max-5 and Edge camouflage. It boasts a wealth of smart features – waterproof zippers, trousers with moulded knees, four-way stretch fabric and a stylish design are just some of the details you can look forward to. Scale the highest peaks when wearing Muflon!
- Reinforcement inside hand for better grib
- Reinforcement trimming at top part
- Adjustable at wrist w. elastic
- Stretchable cuff for perfect fit
Colour: 46 Realtree Edge Camo
Outshell: 100% Polyester Double Knitted Twill, Stretchable
Treatment: Water Repellent
Reinforcement: 50% Polyamide / 50% Polyurethane
Membrane: Deer-Tex Membrane
Insulation: 3M Thinsulate Original 40 g/m2
Product Code 8819
Wash & Care Information:
- Wash separately with inside out.
- Do not use softener.
Please also see the matching items in the Deerhunter Muflon range:
- Deerhunter Muflon Jacket (Product Code 5822). Sizes S/M-4XL
- Deerhunter Muflon Jacket Long (Product Code 5820). Sizes S/M-4XL
- Deerhunter Muflon Bib Trousers (Product Code 3820). Sizes S/M-4XL
- Deerhunter Muflon Trousers (Product Code 3822). Sizes S/M-4XL
- Deerhunter Muflon Light Jacket (Product Code 5830). Sizes S/M-4XL
- Deerhunter Muflon Light Trousers (Product Code 3830). Sizes S/M-4XL
- Deerhunter Muflon Zip-In Fleece Jacket (Product Code 5721). Sizes S/M-4XL
- Deerhunter Muflon Zip-In Jacket (Product Code 5720). Sizes S/M-4XL
- Deerhunter Muflon Light Gloves (Product Code 8630). Sizes M-2XL
- Deerhunter Muflon Winter Hat (Product Code 6820). Sizes 56/57, 58/59, 60/61 & 62/63
- Deerhunter Muflon Winter Cap with Safety (Product Code 6822). Sizes 56/57, 58/59, 60/61 & 62/63
- Deerhunter Muflon Winter Hat with Safety (Product Code 6821). Sizes 56/57, 58/59, 60/61 & 62/63
- Deerhunter Muflon Cap (Product Code 6830). Sizes 56/57, 58/59, 60/61 & 62/63
majority of our products are in stock but there are times when we have
sold out in our retail store so we will have to order direct from
Deerhunter. Orders from Deerhunter take 3 working days and will be
despatched from us on the day items are delivered. If you want to check
stock availability then please call 01622 872400 or email